Sunday, May 26, 2019

Summer has arrived. Summertime rolling.

  Summertime Rolls
          Jane's Addiction 
Fell into A sea of grass And disappeared among The shady blades... Children all Ran over me Screaming tag! You are the one! He trips her as Her sandals fail She says stop! ... Whose fingernails are made Of mother's pearl... Yellow buttercup Helicopters Orange buttercat Chasing after The crazy bee Mad about somebody... Me and my girlfriend Don't wear no shoes Her nose is painted pepper Sunlight... She loves me I mean it's serious As serious can be... She sings a song and I listen … bye.
      
                                                                         
Jane's Addiction claimed their band name from Perry Farrell's former roommate Jane Bainter in the summer of 1985. Basically, when things went wrong at the house, the mayhem was often blamed on “Jane's addiction”. When Farrell needed a name for his band, the phrase was already in his mind.