Friday, September 17, 2021

Jobs about life.

What are the lessons people most often learn too late in life? Steve Jobs, Jobs's last words. He died a billionaire at 56 years old from pancreatic cancer, and here are his last words on a sick bed:

"I reached the peak of success in the business world. My life is the epitome of success in the opinion of others. But, I have nothing to be happy about except work. In the end, wealth is just a reality of life that I am used to. It was then, lying on a sick bed reminiscing my whole life, I realized all the recognition and the wealth that I was very proud of, became pale and meaningless in the face of the impending death. You can hire someone to drive for you and make money for you, but you can't make someone else take the illness from you. Lost substance can be found. But there is one thing that can never be found when lost -”life". When a person enters the operating room, he will find that there is a book that has not yet been read - ′′ The Healthy Living Book ". No matter what stage of life we are in right now, over time we will face the day when the curtain falls. Cherish the family that loves you, love your spouse, love your friends... be kind to yourself." 

bye.