Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Dog Day Demonic Afternoon.

A blistering August sun blast minus the Brooklyn bank robbery of 1972.
As the hostage standoff continued that afternoon, she took a tranquilizer and went to bed. 
And then he went to visit her hubby and his (meaning Jane's) dead pal demonologist, Ed Warren. But Why? Um, duh… he needed his usual lunch-hour exorcism - and also Jane needed some spare change (machines only take quarters) to do dirty laundry. 

Folks had been piling change on Ed's grave site all year long.

- 'All outta socks again?' asked (interrogated) Lorraine, Ed's only living/loving wife.
- 'Ummm, Yes ma'am. That sounds 'bout right. Hey, after I eat sumthin' can I take a nap with your possessed Raggedy Ann doll !?'
-'No.  Can you please explain why you decided to come visit Ed at lunch time?' asked Lorraine. "I had wanted to finish my afternoon nap.'
- 'Lorraine, because I'm on-location and I'm hungry As Hell.'
- Oh, Hell no!  Be Gone! Now! Go! Demonic grave robber !!
                            
                    
- 'Sure. After I finish doin' my laundry I'll go away ! I'll leave. I'll split (and haunt you on later, forever after),' chuckled Jane.  In tongues, and in backward Latin. He did this, also,  just for the HELL OF IT...