Thursday, November 24, 2022

Incredible 70's documentary by Edward Hunt

    

I just finished watching the best documentary I have seen yet regarding unidentified flying objects, now called unidentified aerial phenomena. This film is titled UFO'S ARE REAL and is out-of-print (I located a VHS copy of the film on EBAY) and was released in 1979. The documentary has declassified documents from militry generals, FBI directors, past presidents and international testimonials supported by a slew of physical evidence and testing. Can't recommend this documentary enough for anyone interested in the topic of our existing galaxies out there so very far away. Bye.

                               
                               

The documentary inspired me to venture up to the White Mountains of New Hampshire and pay my respects to married couple Betty and Barney Hill, who were the first case about an abduction with enough merit & legitamacy that a government landmark was placed to comemmorate their incredible personal experience in 1961. Bye Again.
                           

---Love my new fisheye lens!