Friday, December 25, 2015



Principal photography on the film began on August 17, 2015 in and around Los AngelesOn September 8, 2015, filming moved to New York Citywhere it was shot in BrooklynWoody Allen has moved to digital for the first time, using a Sony CineAlta F65 camera for his 47th film. Interesting. Especially knowing that his 2015 release of 'Irrational Man' was shot and edited on film. bye.

                                          

"I'm trying to work in studio movies, but they won't hire me. I get feedback from my agent saying, 'She's too much of an indie queen.' And then on the other side, my name doesn't get the financing to do a movie over $1 million. And I'm called 'the indie queen.' So it's really a challenging path because I know so much about the indie side of the business. Because I grew up in it... But it's different times. And this stuff gets projected onto me. People are like, 'You're here [at the Sundance film festival] every year, you do so many indie movies.' And I'm like, 'No, I did Broken English five years ago."  Parker Posey