Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Email from old filmschool classmate

September 14 at 11:36pm

Heya Joey,

We watched the films tonight (the Girlstories trilogy), FINALLY! Good stuff... great stuff. Classic Joey. You don't let down. PJ said the order of the films was great and after much discussion he decided Homewrecka was his favorite. I was blown away by the accuracy and detailed descriptions of the subjects. Of course I had a million questions. I was shocked to see Renee Peperone's photo credit. What is she up to these days? Of course, I'd love to talk more about the films but I probably need to watch them again. Also, I am sure I will think of other thoughts. But all in all, damn intriguing stuff. PJ said they got under his skin... the second one reminded him eerily of a girl he used to date. What your doing with the films now?

Give me some background, if you will, on the films.

ok, it's late and I am still brain-fried from all of my traveling last week. I just wanted you to know we finally sat down and watched them... and thought they were amazing.

talk soon,
heather and pj