Monday, August 10, 2009

Research on "paper".

Today i made some phone calls trying to research, and learn, which type of paper would best suit my idea for my female inmate portrait image. I learned that HAHNEMUHLE rag paper is "it" for me. It will allow me to "professionally" inkjet my cellphone portrait onto a 30x60 rag-paper print. I can then use charcoal and chalk to further accent and manipulate the image. Then I can spray a "protective" lacquer spray to hold the chalky surface and protect it from future damage. I'm gonna get a 5x7 rag-paper print first to do a test. If all looks good, then i get a couple of diet coke's, and a box of drawing tools, and a gooey erasure, and i head to the studio bench, and i "do my thang". I have a feeling i'm gonna fall in love with this portrait so to insure that i get to keep it for my living room till i die one day, i'm gonna price it at $15,000. that means that if anyone actually Buys It, i can use the money for a downpayment on a trailer park home with a junkyard dog and a fake potted plant, and make all of my dreams "come true".

i blabbed enuff for now. GOODBYE.

luv, ME.xoxo